Thursday, March 16, 2017

Meet Darla

Hello and thanks for stopping by today! It's time to reintroduce myself here on the design team. 

Here is Stampin Meeko hanging out in my Stampin Cave! She is never far from me and likes to be right there when I am at my desk.





















Happily married going on 29 years to my wonderful husband! We have 2 boys ages 26 and 24. Became a mother in law a year ago. Recently my son and his wife have been accepted to be foster parents! So, this has been a new venture for our family.

December 20, 2015
My handsome guys!

Beautiful inside and out!


























I have been a Stampin Up Demonstrator since January 2002! I have so much passion for inspiring and teaching others locally and also online that I hope it comes across as you follow my blog.
My very supportive husband was so thrilled when I earned my first incentive trip and we got to go to Europe last May! Few pics of us on the trip!



























This year I am trying to earn Alaska and almost half way there and have 6 more months to earn it! Determined as that will be our 30th wedding anniversary!

Here are just a few cards to see what types of cards I like. I consider myself a simple stamper. When I show new stampers how to stamp I never want to overwhelm them. I always give ideas on how to take a card to the next level at my events.


Feel free to look around and follow my blog to see what other types of cards that I have created and will continue to create her on my blog!

Thanks for stopping by and make it a creative day!
Stampin Darla




Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed getting to know you a little better, Darla! Beautiful family! Hoping to see you in Alaska!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thx so much cheryl! Were both determined for Alaska!

    ReplyDelete