Thursday, February 16, 2017

Introducing Jenny G

Hello, it's Jennifer Gregorsky here, or Jenny G.  Today I am taking over the SSI blog to tell our readers a little bit about myself.  My blog is full of all my creations as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but there is more to learn about me.  I used to be a high school math teacher.  I met my husband at Penn State and we got married on July 4th, 2004.  I actually started scrapbooking after we got married.  I have an album for our wedding and honeymoon.  It is fun to look back at all these albums because I have truly come a long way:  


After having my daughter, Jessica in 2008, I definitely got even more into scrapbooking.  I quit my job teaching to stay home full time with her.  I have a lot of albums documenting the first few years of her life.  Here is one of my favorite layouts from her first birthday:  



As my daughter got older and busier I found less time to scrapbook.  It is this time I discovered stamping and card making and of course Stampin' Up!  After being a very good customer for a few years, I finally took the plunge in January of 2012 and signed up to be a demonstrator.  With my husband's busy job along with my daughter, I didn't have the time to make it a full fledged business, so I am mainly a hobby demonstrator.  I do love to share stamping with my friends and family so I will hold occasional open houses and classes when I can.

In July of 2013, we welcomed my son Tommy into our family.  He is absolutely adorable for good reason.  He can be so naughty sometimes.  Having two kids now, my time was even in shorter supply.  Fortunately for my Stampin' Up! joined with Project Life so I do have an album for my little guy first year:


Now my son is 3 and my daughter is 8 and I feel like I am always running around.  In addition to taking care of my family and home (sorta), I work at my son's preschool twice a week.  I love it there!  They are relocating to a brand new facility next year and I am so excited to be apart of it!   

Here is one of my favorite recent pictures of my family, taken selfie-style by my husband at the local fire company's carnival this past summer:


I would share a picture of my craft studio, but its a nightmare so I will just share a few recent projects.  Consider it a Thank You for reading all about me, using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set So Very Much.


The big Thank You stamp directly on the Serene Scenery DSP.


And for this one I heat embossed the big Thank You with white embossing powder and ran the sponge brayers over it with Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum.  I added some Bitty Buterflies cut from the Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper which is a new SAB ofereing starting February 21st! 

   




Thanks so much for stopping by to learn about me!  For more pictures and projects, head over to my page.  I can't wait to see what we have in store at SSI tomorrow, check back and don't forget about the awesome Card Sketch Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment