Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year

Can you believe that 2016 is almost over?  This year has certainly been an eventful one!  I try to take some time and reflect on the year and think about the goals I have achieved and those that still need more work.  But most importantly, I think about how grateful I am to have a wonderful family and friends and have the opportunity to share my Stampin' projects with everyone.  Creating for me is the perfect escape for when life gets a little too much and I need some time for me!  So I hope that you enjoy you New Years, whether you party it up and ring in the new year with Champagne in your hand or are asleep by 10 pm!  Enjoy our New Year's projects from our designers:

   
Tobe Buffenbarger - The Craft Sea

Pamela Wu - Stinky Tofu

Nichole Loe - Scrappy Stamps & Ink

Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment