Friday, September 30, 2016

Project Kits

Hey, it's Jennifer here with a special post showing off a fabulous kit in the Holiday Catalog!  Last year Stampin' Up! put out a fabulous tag kit.  And this year, they managed to top it with the Tin of Tags Project Kit.  These tags are quick and easy to make along with being super cute!  Here is a look at the kit:


So along with the supplies to make 30 (3 of 10 different designs) you get an adorable tin to store them.  And with the kit you get everything you need except the stamp set, ink, and adhesive.  Here is a look at the stamp set which is super cute and has uses well beyond the tag kit:



This kit did not take too long to make, probably about an hour.  There are two things I would mention.  No where in the directions does it tell you to stamp the "TO:" and "FROM:" on the back of the tags before you embellish the front.  I am thrilled to say that I actually remembered to do this.  I also ended up using all the baker's twine they gave and dipped into my stash.  I made the tag strings a little longer then they suggested though.  Here is some pictures of the completed kit:


Here is a close of small groups of them:


The die cut tags are already treated with a pretty water color wash.


I love the tassels and wooden die cuts.


So fun, right?  I am definitely planning on offering this as a class and can't wait to show it off to everyone!  Thanks for checking out the Tin of Tags Kits in detail with me!  For more info head over to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment