Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's the last Friday of the month and if you are a regular visitor you know what that means...it is Friday Favorite Time. As you take a look at the Favorites of some of our Design Team you may find yourself shaking your head in agreement or you could be curious about this new favorite that has you INKspired and ready to do some stamping. Which ever it is I hope you will leave the ladies some love and add a comment. We really do love to hear from our readers. We will see you again on Monday when we announce the next Color Challenge. You won't want to miss it.

Jennifer Gregorsky - Jenny G Paper Crafts
My Favorite: This and That Books



Jenn Campbell ~ Happy 2 Scrap
My Favorite: You Plus Me stamp set



My Favorite: Kinda Eclectic


Breelin Renwick ~ Craft-somnia Momma
My Favorite:  Butterfly Thinlits Dies


Heidi Boos ~ Stuck on Stampin'
My Favorite: Lovely Amazing You Stamp Set


Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim
My Favorite: #Hello Stamp Set


Tonya Ball~Stamp With Tonya
My Favorite: Blendabilites

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment