Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Deck the House with Shellie

Hello Everyone! This is Shellie from Craft Smashup. I had such wonderful plans to do a show and tell of my creative space today but due to some glitches in life that happen to all of us every now and then, we have been unable to get the studio finished. We are SO close, it's killing me not to have it done.
Anyhow, in lieu of pictures of my studio, I have decided to share a few pictures of some of the humble decorations I made to decorate the house and add a little Christmas cheer. The star framelits are, well.... the star of the show :)

I made about a dozen of these star ornaments to put on my tree.


The space above my large living room windows seemed so sad without adornment that I decided to cut a bunch of stars from Stampin' Up's! fabulous Glimmer Paper. This photo doesn't do the sparkle justice. The lighting in my living room is not great and it was challenging to get a photo that looks this good.


Our general decorating theme this year is  red, white, gold and silver. I decided that instead of our angel, I wanted a star tree topper to coordinate with the rest of the theme. I'd share a picture of the whole tree but after more than a dozen attempts at snapping a photo I couldn't get a single clear one and I gave up. Maybe I can try again during daylight hours and share it on my blog in a  few days or so. 

I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas and that you get to spend it with family and or friends. Eat, drink and Be Merry! But most of all share the love.


Til next time!
Shellie


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your inspiring house tour! You have really put me in the Christmas mood!!!

    ReplyDelete