Friday, December 5, 2014

Gift Tags

Hello and welcome! Christmas is quickly approaching, I little to quickly for me but our great design team has a way to help you with your gift giving but providing you with some INKspiration for your gift tags. I really think I gift is extra special when someone takes the time to add a handmade tag. So are you gifts wrapped and ready, I hope so because we have tags for them all. Have a great weekend and be sure and stop by on Monday for our Card Sketch Challenge.

Cynthia Richards ~ Ink a Doodle Creations


Jennifer Campbell- Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life


Breelin Renwick ~ Craft-somnia Momma

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment