Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin w/ Kim

Hey Everyone...Kim here!  The My Paper Pumpkin Kit this month was SO CUTE!  I wanted to show you all what you are missing if you do not get this monthly!

This month we received a card kit with supplies enough to make 4 regular size cards with envelopes and 4 smaller size cards with envelopes.  Once you used all of the card bases provided, there was plenty of other supplies left over to use a little of your own cardstock and create MORE!

So here is what one of the cards looks like straight from the sample Stampin' Up! created...


Don't you just LOVE the negative image word cut out?!?!  And PINK sequins!!

Everything you see on this card came directly from the kit!  (Except that I will say I used the Dotty Angles Stamp Set to stamp the dots on the top of the card all at once instead of individually with the single dot stamp we received in the kit.  I used that single dot at the bottom where the dots are more spread out!)


And here is a card that I made using some of the kit contents and some of my own... 


I decided to go Black and White with a pop of PINK on this card.  I used a Basic Black cardstock base, a little bit of Back to Black DSP and some Smokey Slate ink!  The pop of pink comes from those super cute sequins that were in the kit!

Remember...


You MUST sign up by September 10th in order to get HALF OFF your first 2 My Paper Pumpkin Kits!  This is such a great deal!  Don't miss out on it!

All of our Design Team Members are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators so if you don't currently have a Demonstrator, we would love for you to sign up with one of us!  Let us know if you have any questions.  Head here to sign up NOW!





Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment