Friday, July 11, 2014

Scrapbooking Art Projects w/ Project Life

It's Kim again with another Project Life layout for you!

I wanted to spend a little time today talking about kid's art projects.  My daughter recently went to a summer camp and she came home with 3 art projects that I wanted to document in some way but they were 3D or too big to fit in my scrapbook.

Here is my layout for that week...


Click on the picture to enlarge.



Here are the 3 art projects: a 3D tent and campsite, a cup of dirt growing grass and a Little Critter with her face on it that was about 15" tall.

I just snapped a few pictures, printed them 2 to a 4x6 area, cut them apart and slid them into the pockets on my layout!  SO EASY and those art projects will be around for years to come.  

The best part...I recycled or threw away the original copies.  Shhhh...don't tell the artist! 

Becky Higgins, the creator of Project Life talks more about kid's artwork in this blog post!  It's a good one that you won't want to miss if you have school age kiddos!



Here's one more thing that I kept from her week at camp.  At the end of the week we got a recap from the teachers telling us what they did all week.  This is such a great idea because at age 5, the kids don't remember every single detail!

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you want to check out all of the Project Life products that Stampin' Up! sells, you can see them here!  

We hope you have a great weekend!  We will see you back here on Monday for our July Card Sketch! 

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment