Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stamping on Your Scrapbook Pages

Hi Everyone!  It's Kim Ryden here with you today to show you how I use my Stampin' Up! products in my scrapbook layouts.

There are so many items that Stampin' Up! sells that are just perfect for your scrapbook pages: Designer Series Paper, Buttons, Jewels and even your STAMPS!!!

I have two layouts for you today so...let's get started!

I just realized that I have not yet journaled on either of the layouts I am showing you today!  Anyone else have layouts that are sitting in a pile, waiting for their journaling?  I know I'm not the only one!

This layout was to highlight my little man at 23 months.  I will write up a little information about what he liked at 23 months old and the words he was saying and the food he liked best, etc. 


One of my favorite stamp sets to use for scrapbooking is Gorgeous Grunge.  On this layout I used So Saffron ink on the So Saffron cardstock pieces.

The Essentials Wooden Elements are one my favorite embellishments to add to my scrapbook layouts.


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Real Red, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP: I Am Me
Other Paper: Foil Sheets - Silver
Stamp Set: Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: So Saffron
Big Shot: On Film Framelits
Embellishments: Basic Metal Buttons, Rhinestone Jewels, Essential Wooden Elements, Designer Buttons - Brights, Baker's Twine - Whisper White, Twine - Pool Party, Washi Tape - Retro Fresh
Adhesives: Snail, Glue Dots, Dimensionals


This layout is of my own 33rd birthday.  My little girl, Brooke, was very into helping me with every aspect of my party.  She helped to open presents and blow out my candles!  She is so sweet!

I love these arrows that come in the Show & Tell 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I used Crumb Cake ink on the Crumb Cake cardstock base.

I love to use stamps across the bottom of a page to create a fun repeating border.  On this page I used the "BIRTHDAY" and the teeny tiny heart from the Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I used Coastal Cabana ink on the Coastal Cabana cardstock.

And lastly, these cute little banners came from the Show & Tell 1 Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I stamped the larger banner on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Coastal Cabana Ink.  The smaller banner was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Tangerine Tango ink. 


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Retro Fresh
Stamp Sets: Starburst Sayings, Show & Tell 1, Show & Tell 2, Countless Sayings 2, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Candy Dots - Neutrals
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you want to check out a few more layouts, see our post from yesterday with our Layout Sketch and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Great pages Kim! I love that you incorporate your stamps into your scrapbook pages!!! And I admire you for all of the work you put into your traditional pages....you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady! I think you are pretty amazing too!

      Delete
  2. You do such a great job of using products to create pages. Nice and simple but full of details!

    ReplyDelete