Tuesday, February 4, 2014

3 In A Row for Technique Tuesday

Hello Stampers! It's Melissa from crazypaperfreak here to show you my method of the "Three in a Row" technique. I love this technique. It takes just a few steps and your images are perfectly lined up. My secret weapon... the Stamp-a-ma-jig. It is the greatest thing in my tool box. I use it for almost all of my cards. Whoever came up with this handy little contraption is a stamping GENIUS!


How To:







I hope you've found this tutorial helpful and that I've inspired you to create!
Check out how our designers used this fabulous technique!

Cynthia Richards ~ Ink a Doodle Creations






Tonya Ball ~ Stampin' With Tonya 


Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim


Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial and I love all the cards ladies, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete