Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello! Hard to believe it is the last Friday of the January and it is time for our Friday Favorite's Post. The Design Team has several cards today to share with you and a list of our current favorites, because we all know that when it comes to stamping our favorites change everyday. Remember that you can if you like a card or two you can pin them and of course we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment. 

My current favorite is the Fresh Prints DSP Stack!

My current favorite is the Starburst Sayings Stamp Set with the matching framelits!

My favorite is the Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon.
Pam Steckman at Stampin' in the Sun

My current favorite is the Watercolor Wonder DSP.

My Friday Favorite is the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

My current favorites are the gold embellishments...ALL of them!
Kim Ryden ~ Stamping with Kim

Friday Favorites at SSInkspiration!
My favorite is coffee and I love blue and yellow!
Donna Smit ~ Organized Chaos

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment