Friday, September 27, 2013

Our Friday Favorites!!!

Our Friday Favorites!!!

What is your favorite tool, stamp, paper that you are currently using?
Here are some of our design teams:

Jenn Campbell's favorite die is her newest die...
Gift Bow Bigz die
129977


Jenn loves that you can use this die in so many ways and how quick and easy it is to use.
She created the card above in just 5 minutes!


Heidi's favorite product right now is the Decorative Window Gift Boxes! She uses the Witches' Brew DSP and Orange Glitter from the Holiday Catalog to jazz it up to create a fun little Halloween treat! A step by step tutorial on how to decorate this box can be found on her blog.

 Darcy Johnson


This week Darcy's favorite product is glitter used with our Heat & Stick Powder. Here's sneak peeks of two additional cards featured on my blog today.


Tonya Ball
As I thought about my Friday Favorite post I couldn't help but want to share our Heat Tool with you. I find that I am reaching for it more and more. This card uses it for the Stain Glass Technique but I also used it this week on a Birthday card and my 6th Grader's Book Report. More on that on my blog. 


Kim Ryden
One of my absolute favorites is Stampin' Up!'s monthly My Paper Pumpkin Kits.  The card base of my card today comes from the September kit!  Visit my blog today to learn more about it!

One of my favorite things right now is the "For the Birds" stamp set.  I case'd this card from our Demonstrator Magazine Stampin' Success (ask your demonstrator how to get your own copy in the mail).  Check out my blog here for more pics of other cards you can make with this stamp set (clear mount #126407/ $24.95 or wood mount #126405/ $32.95)!

Don't forget, pin our work to show you love it!!!

Thanks for stopping by to see our favorite stuff right now!
We'd love to hear from you what your favorite item is or leave us a link to your blog in the comment section for us to check out your favorite item!
See you on Monday!

Thanks for stopping by today for your daily SSInkspiration! Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages for even MORE Inkspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment